Hello there best friends ……
'Letters from the front line' will be a series of entries to my random diary . Its basically about my very last holiday as a student in the UK - July-August - . Though it was relatively short but quite few interesting, exciting, distressing and crappy things happened. Not necessarily in that order.
Here's a teaser of what had happened ;
- Hit by a London bus - ouch -
- Almost hit by a london bus -again!-(seriously whats wrong with them buses :P) if it wasn't for a law enforcement officer accidentally passing by -How romantic ! -
- Impersonating Sherlock Holmes in one of the most mysterious Arabian -ISIS flavoured - nights in Baghdad
- Blood pressure shoots up (for real) on any mentioning of rabbits .You'll know why !
- My story with A rabbit
- A very special night in Baghdad - in a good way :)
- All about my ambitious to-do-list in Iraq
- A couple of new friends
- My visit to the doctors'
- My latest chick read
- Summer shopping ...anyone?
- A follow up on my Eid resolutions
All that and more had happened in less than 10 days !
Stay tuned and until I see you next time you keep smiling ...