Wednesday, June 15, 2011

I'm not in love

I finally had this idea of telling him that  through a song ..just for the record, I thought its a bad idea from the start but I did it anyways... I sent him 'I'm not in love'  by 10cc with lyrics!! ...yea so insensitive and tremendously stupid and this is not a conclusion... it was simply my opinion from the start...
wat do i feel right now ? well ... pure guilt mingled with relief maybe i dunno .. I just have to face the fact that I couldn't have done it face to face ...

 Now? everything is worse as expected ....he didnt take it so well which makes working with him something next to impossible ...which means I have to change departments which means more working hours ..which if means anything at all then it just solidifies the fact that ,when it comes to me and guys, stupidity has no limits ...

great... said it now I can go study

3 comments:

  1. HMM .YEAH ,some people can not take it easily .Hope everything work out .Why changing department? Don't run away .

    ReplyDelete
  2. t'll be awkward if i stay dont u think ? or no?! n i wanna do ma pediatrics rounds anyways so all is good i think!

    ReplyDelete