Friday, October 18, 2013

Blogging on the go

I don't have alot to say today ...well maybe because there is alot going in mind that I don't know where to start.

I attended a quite thought provoking conference in central London today. Living  in /or close to London has got its own sets of benefits .. its a quite diverse place and you are bound to find whatever that you are looking for here. As I' m off to Wales in a couple of weeks, I know I' ll definitely miss the buzz here :l I m not sure what kinda life is waiting for me outside this metropolitan city ,what the people are like etc. Hope I ll be able to work it out.

On a seperate note,using the mobile phone to blog whilst on the move is quite interesting really,don't know why I haven't tried it out before !

No comments:

Post a Comment