Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Frustrations



-----Original Message-----
From: omitted[mailto:]
Sent: 02 July 2014 omitted
To: PasTest Enquiries
Subject: access problem

Dear Pastest IT team ,

I m writing in regards to access problems related to my account .
So It's my day off today .I've decided to spend it revising using pastest website. To  avoid distractions I left my mobile back home and headed to the library to study and here I am in the library unable to
log in (and without my phone to declare my annoyance !).
I have used pastest with my MRCP 1 , 2 and now paces ..its always been the same problem as I only study in libraries and that does mean that I tend to use public computers and apparently you people don't like it !
Please kindly reset my access asap . Please kindly email me back if its
not possible to be done it today .

bw
Dkc
The story ends happily as it didn't take them long to fix it ! and you know what they say , don't ever sleep if you are angry ; stay up and plan your revenge !
lots of love to you my loyal readers
P.S. if you're reading this , pls don't mind the pic dad ..love you and Ramadan Kareem and oh yea I m not coming this week..Pray for me xx  

No comments:

Post a Comment