Friday, June 20, 2014

I had the blues but I shook them loose !

my lovely Italian colleagues, they here in this particular blog because they are doctors from ITALY and yeah that's all !
A doctor can not treat him/herself in Britain..it seems pretty natural to everyone , everyone except me ! ..So basically, you can not prescribe to your friends and family...and you certainly can not prescribe to yourself ..not very handy innit ?

I am not  too keen on going to the doctors' especially when I know what's going on with me ..it just doesn't seem fair..I know its not very logical but between home remedies and medication from overseas, ever since I've come to the UK I seem to get away with that ..not this time though :P

I am having a chest infection and because I didn't want to go to my GP 'n   can't prescribe antibiotics to myself , I didn't take anything for it .Now , its not only getting worse , but my heart is fluttering - not uncommon with chest infections - and I am telling you this racing heart business is not very pleasant ..

The trouble is I'm too sick to do anything useful but still don't  want to go to the GP... I wont work this weekend and it doesn't seem that I can study either...

On a separate note , I thought I share this video with you .I have actually shared it before...its a motivational video for athletes , not that I am one :P but I've listened to it quite few times before my charity bike ride (will blog about that at some point inshalla) its truly uplifting ..enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment